Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single parents outlook towards adventure holidays; the benefits and drawbacks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a third year university student at the University of Worcester studying outdoor adventure management and leadership.
During the summer I instruct sports such as canoeing, kayaking, climbing and mountaineering etc. and during the winter I regularly ski.
For my dissertation I decided to research 'single parent's outlook towards adventure holidays; the benefits and drawbacks'.
I decided to research this since working with both multi-parent and single-parent families in an adventure holiday environment and found that they had different views towards these type of holidays. Adventure activity holidays consist of a wide range of activities including water-sports such as white water rafting, canoeing, kayaking etc, land sports such as climbing, ropes course etc. and winter sport holidays including skiing and snowboarding. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if any single parent's with children would take 5 minutes to fill out my questionnaire. The link to the questionnaire is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P5W7653

Thank you for your time

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 6-02-15 13:56; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@lpeacock,

Q2 - Improved teamwork, improved communication, between parent & child Puzzled Puzzled What an odd question.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Survey done. I've been involved in organising ski trips for single parents for a number of years, PM me for more info.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not a single parent, but took the kids on skiing holidays without mum a number of times. Does that count?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
On another note, are the apostrophe's days numbered? I hope not or what would I do if unable to spend my time castigating third year students' lack of grammatical skilz?

Single parents

Single parents'

Single parent's

I know exactly where I want to put the little, long-tailed bu&&er!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And what is "site-seeing"?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
And what is "site-seeing"?
checking the latest on snowheads snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jake43, Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy