Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tecnica or Lange?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
which boots are better?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
zuba, whatever ones fit your feet best in general lange are narrower + lower volume, tecnica are wider, higher volume, I say in general because Lange do make a couple of wider models and tecnica's race boot (proper race boot as in plug) is narrow

take the advice of a GOOD bootfitter when they have seen your feet
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
zuba, what CEM said!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hahaha i live in serbia, we don't have bootfitters Laughing
the closest ski center is about 500km and you realy think that salesman, which works in store where i attend to buy boots, knows something about bootfitting? Smile
thanx anyway. i ask which mark you like more or suggest
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
zuba, Laughing I'm sure you count yourself lucky to have boots! Laughing
CEM, Wear The Fox Hat, welcome to the real world, guys wink Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
zuba, goto a bootfitter while on a ski holiday then? Puzzled
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
not going to happen
of course i'll buy the boots which will be better for my leg
question again: tecnica or lange? globally
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tangela make great boots. Seriously, you're asking an almost impossible question. They are both very good of course but it could be that neither of them are right for you. In my experience Tecnica have a much higher instep and feel a bit roomier size for size but, hey, that's just what my feet and lower legs are telling me. 500ks isn't too far to go and try on a number of brands is it? It'll take you a day and maybe save weeks of misery.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I once flew from London to Munich to have a pair of Strolz fitted/foam injected.....as it turned out it was not worth it as the boots gave me a lot of grief in the following years. Now I am in Lange Banshees with ZipFit liner which I had fitted in Chamonix.....much better. I have very narrow/low volume feet....Lange are renowned for this kind of fit.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
zuba, why only those two if globally?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowman wrote:
I once flew from London to Munich to have a pair of Strolz fitted/foam injected.....as it turned out it was not worth it as the boots gave me a lot of grief in the following years. Now I am in Lange Banshees with ZipFit liner which I had fitted in Chamonix.....much better. I have very narrow/low volume feet....Lange are renowned for this kind of fit.

Sounds like we may have met, pleased your happy. Twisted Evil
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
comprex, becouse in that store (the only store in city that sells ski boots) thay have just these two brands
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy