Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2117 gear on Sport Pursuit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
They have a lot of stuff on sale now for up to 80% off. Looks to be decent quality. I've just bought a shell jacket and trousers for back up and a softshell because it was just so cheap Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn, no orange trousers... Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
2117... I'm getting old quicker than I thought. Can you tell me who won the Grand National in 2015 please, and what the winning lottery numbers were that year?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@philwig, and me too.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This all turned up this morning. I'm really pleased with it, not goretex but 16000 mm waterproof 3 layer shell jacket and trousers. Bought as a bit of a backup but I think they'll get worn a fair bit on my next trip with my Changabang (which still works well but needs a really good cleaning) reserved for nasty weather. The softshell is pretty thin but will work as a midlayer on really cold days. £100 the lot (RRP nearly £500) Shocked

Lovely and bright too Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Claude B, Which jacket did you go for? Does it fit true to size? I've got a Storsylen ECO 3L Jacket on order and apparently it shipped on Friday. Never seen or tried a 2117 jacket before but the spec looked right and at £40 I thought it was worth a shot.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DJL, Same jacket in medium. I would say all 3 of mine are pretty true mediums and fit me well Happy Trousers aren't too long which again is great for me, my Marmots are way too long for me.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jacket arrived (also a medium) good fit and looks good quality. It is however REALLY blue.

Bit of a fashion statement compared to my current rather beat up black one. Suspect I'll be getting a lot of stick on the upcoming lad's trip.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Probably the same as my trousers, both bright, but I like bright Happy

[/img]
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got a ladies soft shell and a pair of trousers.
Sizing seems goos , a really nice fit - price even better.
not so bright for me - jacket is a nice purple and toursers are black - what I didn't know when I ordered was that the trousers have a purple stripe down them which matches the jacket! I can look all cool and co-ordinated in the mountain huts!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy