Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Après in Westendorf

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if there are any live bands or singers in any of the bars in Westendorf? Mr S & I are big fans of the SkiWelt & usually stay in Soll. Change of scene this year - mainly to be closer to explore Kitzbuhel - but now I'm worried that we'll miss the bands in Soll !!!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When are you going? There are live bands in the Dutch holiday weeks. Also Around any freestyle comps at the park. Also in March there are "skihut party" weeks. Look on the skiwelt website under "skihutten gaudi" (something like that anyway!) There is a listing of all the venues and dates. Out of these it is a bit quieter but we found live music at Kibo and Bruchstall on some nights
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Col - we're going next Saturday, Feb 7th. Think that may be holiday time??? We'll have a look at the 2 you suggest . seems to be plenty of bars to keep us watered at least!!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's very Dutch there. They're much like us i.e. watch your back at closing time as things are liable to get a bit 'Gavin Henson'
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think you are a week early for the Dutch schools, Carnival stuff is the following week 14th-21st. Moskito bar also has live music (I think, the posters around town are usually all in Dutch!!) and I am sure there are others. Bruchstall is at the top of the nursery slope, busy about 5 as people ski down together with the nail hut halfway down. Bruchstall is more oompah music and silly shorts from memory. Gerry's Inn is busy later but I don't remember any live music there. Try Brixen as well, it is a short train or taxi away, they sometimes have music events up at the igloo village up the gondola

Enjoy! Looks like plenty of snow and cold temps until you go. I'm getting envious
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks both. We'll definitely look at getting to the Igloo bar one evening - we've been there in the day but trying it in the evening sounds a great idea. Can't stop Checking the webcams every morning & when I get home from work - getting very excited!!!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy