Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Ski Party to Holiday with........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, havent skied for the last 10 years, but decided the time was right to start again. Unfortunatly all my firends either cant afford the cost, time off work or dont know how to ski....Their loss I guess!

Looking for anyone that may have a spare place in a group booking that I maybe able to tag along with. Have skied for 11 years and reached a good intermeadiate level, guess I maybe a little rusty for my first few runs however.

Looking for a good group of people aged approx 20/35 years old who enjoy the apres ski as much as they do their sking/boarding wink . At the last count think I was 31.

Idealyl I would be looking to fly from Liverpool/Manchester, but could travel if needed. If anyone can help, maybe drop me a PM with costs, dates and details. Looking to travel during Feb/March, but may consider Jan if the Price/Resort was right.

Thanks for the help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FAIRWAY34, good luck with this and welcome to snowHeads. Hope something comes up for you.

If nothing else materialises, there is always the EOSB that everyone is invited too, and also the BLAM the week before. See the threads on these in "events".
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FAIRWAY34, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FAIRWAY34, I may be able to help - there is a gang of 11 people going to les Arcs from 21st to 28th Jan from near Wrexham - but I'm not sure if the 12th place has been filled as someone was asked. I will find out over the next week. So far we are flying from Liverpool, have rooms booked at £69 per person, airport transfers £59.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome FAIRWAY34,

Scarpa,

Top man, hope it goes well
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FAIRWAY34, Welcome to snowHeads. I was in the same position as you last year. I managed 28 days skiing including a trip to Canada on my own. During the whole time I never skied alone once or spent a sad night in on my own. All my trips this year are booked as a single but I pretty sure I'll find people to ski with. My last trip is the EOSB went to last years and made many friends and had a brilliant time with some great April skiing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FAIRWAY34, Sorry - Steves mate had filled the place. Wish you luck with finding a hol. As said above - the EOSB is fantastic. Also - think about booking a bed in a hostel and just head out there - it is very easy to meet up with people and find skiing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Welcome to snowHead snowHead FAIRWAY34 - if you you don't get any luck here and still don't fancy travelling on your own you could do worse than try the Neilson website - they have a forum specifically for solo skiers looking to put together a group.

This thread might be of interest:

http://www.neilson.co.uk/ski/forumSolo.asp?action=viewThread&thread=68871&room=53

wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa, I'm in Plan peisey that week - hopefully see you there.............. I'll be decked out in my snowHead gear and probably inhabiting the Flying Squirrel quite a bit.........
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scarpa wrote:
FAIRWAY34, I may be able to help - there is a gang of 11 people going to les Arcs from 21st to 28th Jan from near Wrexham - but I'm not sure if the 12th place has been filled as someone was asked. I will find out over the next week. So far we are flying from Liverpool, have rooms booked at £69 per person, airport transfers £59.

Thanks for the offer, shame the space has now gone though. Maybe you could drop me a Private message if you are planning any future group bookings. Chris
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timberwolf, Sounds like a plan, I'm sure the good old :sH:hat will be on display.

FAIRWAY34, I'll let you know - I'm heading for both snowHead's events this year anyhow.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hi -- you've probably already booked something, but we have spare place on trip to france leaving 4th feb. email me at emilyjhogan@gmail.com if you're interested!
em x
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi FAIRWAY34, I am setting up an interesting tour, a backcountry ski tour in Transylvania. It will be realy something you didn't see yet, we will be pulled up the mountain with a horse sledge, we will have a lunch at local people, will visit the biggest Ice cave in Eastern Europe and many other interesting things, if you are interested email me at nimrodjac@gmail.com.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy