Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glencoe Monday 19 January 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Get a load of this and tell me you are not impressed.

Glencoe Speedflying from gordie
http://vimeo.com/117350159
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Amazing. I was there the day before.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was there on Monday and shared a t-bar with one of the lads on the way up. Was a pleasure to see them dropping in and out of the nooks and crannies of Glencoe. Cracking view of the solitary track down the flypaper.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And I was here the day before that, and I can truthfully tell you it was much much better than either Sunday or Monday.
Absolutely loved it. Did about 8 runs of the Access slopes before 1pm. Round and round and round. Beautiful soft powdery snow in the hollows. The bits by the burn/gorge were sublime.

The only risk was being too enthusiastic on the chairlift to one fo the poor sods who had just spent the last 4 hours sat in the jams on the A82 and was just going up for their first run. They were understandably pissed off.

ecellent day
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy