Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saltzburg Super ski card.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Heading off to Zell Am See for a week tomorrow, followed by a week in hinterglemm. End of Feb going to Schladming for a week. Looking at the cost of lift passes it seems to be a good idea to buy a Salzburg super ski pass instead of separate passes.
Does anyone know if the super ski pass is available to buy just like a normal lift pass (ie no additional terms or conditions over and above a normal lift pass), and if so do the ski pass offices in Zell sell them or do I need to go somewhere specific to get one ?

Thanks,
Andy. snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Andy382, yep you can buy it over the counter at any of the ski pass offices in ZamS, but because of the break between Hinterglemm and Schladders take a look at a season pass maybe. I think once you have more than 2 weeks the season pass works out cheaper. I know it does if you are buying in the pre-season but whether that continues into the main season prices I'm not sure. They will take a photo with a web am at the ticket office by the way.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No special conditions. It will make sense to buy a season ticket (€665) rather than three one-week passes for the individual areas. You can purchase the pass at any of the lift stations in Zell am See and they will take your photo for you as well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bit of Googling finds this page which has linjks for the ski areas and a .pdf link for the prices. Fourteen day (photo needed) €429. Season pass is €665. I'd imagine you can buy it from any of the participating areas. Schladming is in Styria not Salzburgerland but happily is on the pass.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the helpful replies everyone, season pass it is then. Roll on Saturday snowHead
All the best,
Andy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy