Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Thomson and Crystal charter flight to Denver any feedback?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As we are off to Winter Park with Thomson soon on the new Gatwick to Denver charter flight. (i think my knees will suffer more on it than 2 weeks of moguls!) Would be grateful for any feedback from anyone who has been, ie. how cramped was it? and what plane do they use and do you have to pay for everything inc water as nomal for Thomson flights?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it's a 767. Cramped? You kiddin'. Read a great article once in a ski mag by a guy describing himself as the agricultural correspondent... evidently a sheep in transit in the UK has legally more space and for less time than a human on a long-haul charter flight! True.

Good news is that the plane might be half empty. My friends in the travel industry tell me it isn't selling very well.

Other good news is that WP rocks! Especially this year. Enjoy.

Baaaaaaaaaa
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy