Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossi Pursuit 12 or Head Integralle 600?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am an advanced baginner, cautious skier. I plan to ski blues for the foreseable future.
I am looking to purchase a new pair of skis for this season. I am tall guy (192 cm), about 85 kg, and I am looking for 170cm skis.
Based on manufacturer recommendations I've shortlisted Rossi Pursuit 12 and Head Integralle 600 and I am trying to decide between these two.
Unfortunately, I have no possibility to try either before I buy due to very limited local market offers. Thus, I would appreciate your thoughts and sharing of experience with these.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 13-02-15 21:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have 2yr old Rossignol Pursuit 16 Ti/170 in excellent condition, never been trashed or skied over dodgy pistes - done about 5 weeks skiing.

They're pretty easy to ski. Reason I'm selling is because I've gone to something more advanced, but haven't yet put the Pursuits on Buy&Sell.

Call me on O777I 928O7(five) if you're interested, and I have good pics in readiness for sale.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy