Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Girl looking for transfer Geneva to Tignes 18/1/15 Please help!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I booked a last minute flight to go and see my mates in Tignes on 18.01.15. I land at 21.30 and literally cannot find any transfers or trains to get me to Tignes!! I'm considering hiring a car if I can't find anything but would really prefer not to as I've never driven in Europe. Being a nurse I have hardly any time off so was so excited to get some surprise boarding in but this is turning out to be a total nightmare! I don't really know how these things work but if anyone could help me out or offer any advice I would be insanely grateful!!

Much love,

Claire xx
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or to Bourg St Maurice or anywhere closer than Geneva!!!!! Having done 3 seasons and recently joining the 'real world' I'm pretty desperate to get back to the mountains. Any advice would be gratefully received x x Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Unlikely to get anything that late at night I'm afraid, unless you can bum a lift from someone hiring a car is probably your best bet unfortunately.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry Claire and welcome to Snowheads - that is very late and there are no public transport options so unless you can find a transfer company that is willing to wait or has an equally late transfer on which the other clients are happy to share it will be a night in an airport hotel or a hire car.
At this late stage it is probably only feasible to call the local transfer companies; a selection of websites which have phone nos are:
www.snowstartransfers.co.uk
www.coolbus.co.uk
www.tignes.co.uk
www.mountainrides.co.uk

Best of luck!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm thinking of asking them to make an announcement on the plane haha. Doubt they'll do it. I think I'm just guna chat to everyone I can the whole journey and see if anyone is heading that way. I hitchhiked from Newport Pagnell to Marrakech a few years ago so I have faith I'll find a way!! Cheers guys Smile x
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Claire, give Elle a call at mountainsun +33 4 79 06 31 49 they have a hotel in tignes and often collect at that time if they have space they won't be expensive, or they may be able to suggest options.
Best of luck and enjoy your break!
Ciaran
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
clairecox wrote:
I'm thinking of asking them to make an announcement on the plane haha.

Definitely worth asking. And sometimes they will comply. Have seen this work.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowheader wrote:
Hi Claire, give Elle a call at mountainsun +33 4 79 06 31 49 they have a hotel in tignes and often collect at that time if they have space they won't be expensive, or they may be able to suggest options.
Best of luck and enjoy your break!
Ciaran

+1
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have you tried snowcat? They have evening shared transfers that go as far as Moutiers . . .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy