Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Problem with skipass-meribel.com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to buy a couple of lift passes, starting on the 18th and I'm choosing the pick up option and selecting the tourist office.

When I click continue the page defaults back to the Home Delivery section. Trying any other option of pick up or home delivery (obviously too close to arrival so shows an error) does the same.

I've tried in Chrome and IE in case it was a browser issue. Anyone else had problems buying passes from there?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try it in French - a lot of the Compagnie des Alpes subsidiary websites are the same and have been upgraded. Doing it in French was the only way I could access my season pass (and that was official advice!). If that proves impossible give them a call - the Tignes folk are all very helpful and most speak excellent English.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ahh just tried it in French - and a message came up saying it is not permitted to order the cards on line within 3 days of the start date and advises you to go to the sales office.

It may be that they are created in a central establishment in the 3V and they can't guarantee to get them there.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, didn't think of trying the French version. Cheers for checking.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 16-01-15 20:55; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mango wrote:
Ah, didn't think of trying the French version. Cheers for church checking.

I seem to recollect the pass office at the chaudanne is open relatively late on a Saturday (19:00) IIRC

Plus there's a pass place near the tourist office in the centre of town - so depending on your arrival time/location it might not be that hard to get one on Saturday - otherwise get up the Chaudanne early on the sunday and the Q's shouldnt be too bad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy