Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for ski buddies - Mid/Late February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

Love to ski, my friends, unfortunately, are not coming this year... but I do not want to miss it!

I'm looking for ski buddies in Mid/Late February.

I am a female, intermediate/advanced skier (and beginner boarder), living in Amsterdam. I would like to go to Italy/France/Austria/Switzerland (but with preference for Italy)

I'm serious about skiing but also like to have some fun Apres-ski!

I was looking at a trip to Cervinia - long slopes, beautiful town, entertainment and Italian food - cheap airlines fly to Bergamo (Milan), from there we can rent a car to get to Cervinia (2,5 hours drive), and I've also found nice accommodations having affordable prices..

If you are interested, let me know!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi, yeah im interested, have you managed to get any others to join you in Italy? im looking to join a group, and fancy Italy, mid/late feb works for me as well...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Calenthe, what about joining the Snowheads off piste bash, details here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=113807
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi @buzz31,

If you don't mind doing the travelling bit alone then we have some spaces in our catered chalets for 22nd Feb - 1st March in La Plagne. Prices are reduced to £450 per person fully catered and there's no single supplement . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Calenthe, @Calenthe, Hi Calenthe.Looking to go skiing myself for a week anywhere on 22nd feb.Get in touch.Andy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi Heather

thanks for the reply, yes, i would be interested, can you provide more details of the chalet, group in the chalet please, or even the website, also is this a single or shared room available?

Also would you know anyone for airport transfers to the resort/chalet, rather me hiring a car?

gary
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Gary,

The website is www.ice-fire.co.uk

It's the price for a room of your own in the shared chalet with no extra supplement, and we can help with transfers etc.

Do you want to drop me an e-mail via the website and I'll send you through some more information . . .

Heather
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Heather,

I am also interested. Could you send me through some further information. Ill be travelling alone, from Ireland...

Best,
William
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi @Willie247,

No worries - please can you message me your e-mail address? Or drop me a line via the website above and I'll send you through some more info. . .

Happy planning!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi,

We have one spare place in our chalet in Meribel, one person has dropped out and selling her place at half price, so for £500 you get flights from Gatwick, transfers, half board, accommodation, own room and ensuite, and even a hot tub! Ski in ski out chalet. Is called Chalet Chetet if you want to look it up. We are 9 friends, 5 girls, 4 boys, aged around 30, mixed abilities and up for a lot of apres ski!

Let me know if anyone is interested...flight goes this Sunday (22nd feb to 1st march)

Iona
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Join us in Pila, Italy if you like (just down the valley from Cervinia) beautiful place!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy