Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Ski School In La Plagne and how much

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just trying to put together a total price for our trip, looks like well be going to La Plagne.

Anyway I need to sort out ski school for my other half and seen that there are a couple available in La Plagne.

Im wondering which people would recomend and roughly how much it will cost for a week of half day lessons.

Just been looking at a Chalet and they offer lessons as part of the package for £145 for 5 half days which seems fair enough but then Ive noticed the lift passes they offer are actualy more expensive than buying them direct and the ski hire that is allegedly half price looks full price to me too so Im thinking these lessons maybe over priced aswell?

Any thoughts?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've booked my kids in with New Gen in half term. 5 days of lessons 9.15-1.15 or something and it cost me about 800 Euro (think it worked out at just over £600 for the two of them). That is definitely at the more pricey end of what I've paid before but I'm told they are excellent and worth the money
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I always use Oxygene in La Plagne. Not sure if Boris is still there but had some great lessons with him over the years.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bagginsmum wrote:
I've booked my kids in with New Gen in half term. 5 days of lessons 9.15-1.15 or something and it cost me about 800 Euro (think it worked out at just over £600 for the two of them). That is definitely at the more pricey end of what I've paid before but I'm told they are excellent and worth the money

Ouch! £300 per child for the week.

Is that how much ski school costs these days on average? I take it those were full days though?

Looks like Ill have to brave it and teach her myself if its that expensive
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi @medlington,

We recommend Reflex who do good private lessons (http://www.reflex-skischool.com/) or Oxygene are good for group lessons (https://oxygene-ski.com/fr/).

Both have english speaking sales staff so you can book direct . . . .
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers for all the info, Oxygene seem to do a good begginer deal on lift pass, skis and boots, and lessons for £300. think Ill get that for her.

Thanks again
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good experiences with Oxygene last year. Both at near-beginner and "upper" (well, to me!) levels.

snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy