Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski boot sale and fitting recommendation needed - Austria/Germany

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Forum,

A quick request on behalf of a friend of mine. She is flying in to Munich and driving down to Bad HofGastein later in the year.

Is there anywhere either near to Munich, Bad HofGastein, or along the route between the two, that you would recommend for ski boot sale and fitting?

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I bought my boots and and had them fitted at Ski Stadl in Wagrain opposite the Grafenberg gondola. The chap there is named Siegi and along with his two sons, he knows his stuff. I don't think that's a world away from the Gasteins, all part of the Ski Amadé region.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Black Sheep Sports in Munich have a good rep, though I've never been personally. They seem like a 'proper' ski shop.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia wrote:
I bought my boots and and had them fitted at Ski Stadl in Wagrain opposite the Grafenberg gondola. The chap there is named Siegi and along with his two sons, he knows his stuff. I don't think that's a world away from the Gasteins, all part of the Ski Amadé region.

Thanks for the prompt reply. You are correct, very close in proximity to the Gasteins.

Just to cross check the context of your reply, did you buy the boots at Ski Stadl?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@WeiB.beer, yes I did.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Since she is going to Austria check out Strolz boots. They don't seen that well known outside of Austria, but wow, what comfort! Mine are still going strong after almost 10 years, and they are like slippers. Best investment ever.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy