Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A few questions about Vallnord

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys.

Made a post a few weeks back about skiing in December with a group of lads. Didn't end up happening because a few couldn't make it but we are still looking go and I'm likely to book within the next few weeks.

I've just spotted a deal on secret escapes for Vallnord but was wondering if it's suitable for us - a group of 20 something guys looking for any sort of apres and some snow - not too much to ask, surely!?

The deal is £530 for flights, transfers, hotel, ski pass, half board for 5 nights. Not too bad. I could probably do it cheaper but can't be bothered with the hassle of booking everything separately.

So, if the resort sounds good enough based on your feedback I'll look to go ahead and book.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @zoglog, it really depends on where you'd be staying - I've seen a couple of good offers on Secret Escapes but each were very different in terms of where the hotels are located:
the one for the Princesa Park in Arinsal, I'd certainly recommend that for you and your mates given your criteria, Arinsal village has a fun apres-ski scene and is compact enough for you not to have too far to go out and back in the evening, the hotel bar is quite cool too, and the ski area above is reached via a gondola from the centre of the village, just a short walk from the Princesa Park; the other offer was for the new/refurbed Hotel Mu in La Cortinada, lovely looking hotel and I'd certainly consider staying there as long as I had my own transport and wanted some peace & quiet, La Cortinada is a tiny hamlet a few miles drive away from the ski station of Arcalis, a cracking little ski area covered by the Vallnord lift pass but not linked to the main Pal-Arinsal ski area and really, really quiet - no apres other than the hotel's bar.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy