Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL Experience?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have this bag, and what is their experience?

Looking for a bag to hold 2-3 ski's plus at least one pair of ski boots. We've flown before and I've been taking two ski bags for kit for three people. Ski boots also fit in carry on luggage, but still trying to optimize luggage situation. Especially handy when flying an airline that charge 50 or so per checked in bag, but can get airfare for 30 roundtrip.

Other bags I'm looking at are the Dakine fall line and snokart.

cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What about this? http://www.sportsdirect.com/nevica-vail-elite-wheel-bag-400443

Bought it late last year because I was looking for a ski bag and they all seem ridiculously priced and i'm more than happy with it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
great tip @macgyver!

How much do you put in it? Do you manage your boots in there as well? The description doesn't mention if it is meant to be a double or single ski bag, says 10 inches wide and 9 inches deep.... what do you think since you have the bag?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@HeidiAmsterdam, just be wary of weight limits. Typically 23kgs allowed per bag. The bag itself empty 4-5kgs, skis and bindings 1 pr 3-5kgs...

Looking at it, 175x36x24 I wouldn't get my 177s in, and certainly not boots as well.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have Nordica Hells Belles that are 170 cm, so they would fit. They other two ski's are for my tween kids, and boots fit in the carry ons... but a bit bigger would be better to pack in some fleece, socks and what-nots.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@macgyver, what are the dimensions and are there any internal compartments or straps?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Im pretty happy with my Scott wheeled one as here
2-3 pairs, long and fat skis, and boots, helmet, savvy kit etc.

Technically at 2m , airline max is 190 I think - I m thinking of getting a 190cm sticker made up....

http://www.scott-sports.com/gb/en/products/2365051001223/SCOTT-Ski-Wheel-Bag/

about £100 http://www.snowtraxstore.co.uk/scott-ski-wheel-bag-blackgrey-2015

3.48kg
Features
Fit 3 pair of ski
Padded main compartment with divider
Two compression straps
Size
Size: one size
Length: 203cm
Height: 31cm
Width: 16cm
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thinking maybe the Dakine double wheeled bag. It's 190 cm, gives me extra room - provided I don't go over on the weight..
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In the end, I went for what was likely the most expensive option. I got the douchebag, and the accompanying 30L carry-on boot bag.

The thing is, purchasing these things is such a pain, and I this gives me all flexibility that I want, and looks to be something that will last me quite some years. That, and I'm rather tired of buying things that fall apart after using it 3 times.

So if anyone else is considering purchasing douchebag, I will soon be the proud owner and can tell prospective buyers all about it.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi everyone sorry I replied so late. I will get more info of the bag tonight with some pics.

Can definitely fit my boots and skis (171cm) in it though.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy