Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine 24th - 30th Jan 2015 - Looking for a couple to share self catering Apartment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My partner and I have a spare twin room (en suite) available in very nice self catering apartment we have booked, in a quiet road in central Morzine from 24th -30th January 2015.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8082585?src=LS

We are traveling out, by road, on Friday 23rd January from Twickenham and are looking for a second couple to share the accommodation and travel costs.

We are both 58 (although you wouldn't believe it - but don't we all say that Happy), I'm an experienced skier and have a very good knowledge of the Portes Du Soleil Ski Area, my partner is less experience and she is at early intermediate level.

Travel will be by 4x4, we have booked an early Shuttle (05:50) for the Friday morning and are booked into a Holiday Inn near Geneva on the Friday night, we will depart from from the hotel at around 07:30 on the Saturday and will arrive in resort at around 09:00 ready to ski (snow permitting of course).

We are , therefore, looking for a relatively local couple in South West London (or happy to pick up en route to the Shuttle Terminal). Costs for the Apartment accommodation in Morzine and travel (includes the shuttle, fuel and tolls) to be split 50/50 and will be £730 per couple (£365 per person) I'm happy to provide a full breakdown on how this has been calculated. Not included is the Hotel accommodation for the overnight stay at the Holiday Inn near Geneva on the Friday, rooms are available at €85 per night and I can provide a link to make a booking.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 16-01-15 22:07; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi guys, if you are looking to have great food at a reasonable price, delivered directly to your chalet door feel free to contact us. http://www.chaletkitchen.com/
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy