Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jet 2 ski carriage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When booking ski carriage with Jet 2 does this allow you to carry boots in a separate boot bag (within total ski weight limit) or do boots have to be packed within the hold bag or ski bag?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm pretty sure they let you take a separate bag.

Did you read their T&C's?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes of course, not conclusive - hence the post
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've flown with Jet2 from Manchester a few times (booked through a TO) and boot bags have been fine as hand luggage (whether or not you have ski carriage) as long as it is within your hand luggage allowance. I remember the TO saying that boot bags weren't allowed as hand luggage on the Jet2 flights from Gatwick though, so you need to check the security requirements of the airport you a flying from, as it is these that dictate what you can put in your hand luggage, not the airline (which only dictate the weight and dimensions).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy