Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to morzine in March 12 people who's. Best for private transfers cheapest most realisable etc ,thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@charlie26, Skiidy Gonzales or Ski Lifts - either of these should be able to arrange private transfers for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are lots of them, we had to organise a transfer at short notice on the Sunday before Christmas. Sat in the snow off-piste under the Choucas chair is a really odd place to be arranging transfers from, but it was for 5pm that day! Unfortunately we phoned so many that I can't remember in the end who we went with, although it wasn't Ski Lifts or Skiidy Gonzales, neither of them could do it. It also wasn't the cheapest of them, but we didn't have a choice by that point - we were supposed to pick my Mum up from Geneva, but it had finally snowed a bit and there was no way we were coming off the hill early to drive to the airport!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Only used Ski Lifts for shared transfers from Geneva to Morzine but never had any problems so would recommend them on that basis.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have used Powder Cabs every time. They are decent value, the drivers are friendly and have always been very reliable. You can choose between private and shared too.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you have a group of 12 and you all want to travel in the same vehicle together, then your options are more limited: www.morzexpress.com Smile Call 0033 480 965 008 or email: info@morzexpress.com for a special group rate
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've Used Skiidy Gonzales for the past couple of seasons with large groups all arriving at different times. Found the service to be great and was in the transfer bus very shortly after landing in Geneva.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A 2 ski have just started up and are looking for a bit of custom
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Used ski lifts last year in Morzine reliable and on time.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I used Morzexpress for a shared transfer on 03rd January, returning to Geneva on 10th January and they were excellent. Had cause to change the pick up point for the return and that was dealt with with no problem.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy