Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Road Trip Route Help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I'm going on a bit of a road trip in the middle of march and am looking for some route help.

My current plan is Calgary -> Banff (Sunshine) -> Lake Louise -> Kicking Horse -> Revelstoke -> Whistler -> Vancouver

This is my first time skiing in America and want too know if im missing any good resorts or if my route isn't very good, i am a good skier and am mainly looking for powder resorts

Thanks for any help
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ski_more, Hi, welcome to Toofy Grin

Have fun on that road trip, did something similar a few years ago, but didn't head to Whistler.
From Revelstoke you could take in Silver Star ( Vernon ) and or Sun Peaks (detour at Kamloops ) depending how much time you have. Have you fixed all accommodation yet or planning on playing how the snow goes ? Also if a really good skier try Rogers Pass as you go from golden to Revelstoke.
Also in middle March lower slopes of some resorts might be wet rather than powdery. The first year we went to Revelstoke was mid March and it tended to rain at what is now the base. Snow further up but quite dry powder that you get earlier in the season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Friends of mine have enjoyed Silver Star.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep sounds great fun...I've done that as far as Kicking Horse. Also did Panorama, but the snow didn't seem as good there, a bit hard and icy. Sunshine & Kicking Horse were the fluffiest powder, esp up high. I went late Feb Early Mar in not a vintage snow year.

You'll be blown away by the emptiness of the place. In the Alps you can see other resorts, towns, villages, but in the Rockies there are miles and miles of mountain wilderness, hundreds of peaks stretching as far as the eye can see.

Also, the friendliness of everyone, from resort staff, wait staff, even lifties, the resorts even have volunteer 'greeters' that are happy to help you out finding your way or with recommendations.

Have fun! snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy