Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PICO Mountain Trip Report USA -

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/ZqYtXpv0HfM

In the "Spirit of the Season" and for the love of being in the gifts of nature, we are brought together with family and friends; both old and new.

This recent trip to Pico had a few surprises for us, and pleasant they all were.

First we were asked by a close friend if we could take his late teen daughter skiing over her break. Her name is Brigitte and she had skied a few times her life and according to her dad, my friend. According to him, Brigitte was cool and he trust her with us. Needless to say, we were flattered and honored to take her. We noticed right away she was eager to get better and sure enough, she did and quick.

Secondly, my identical twin brother and his kids also made the journey to Pico. We were blessed to spend time with them on the mountain which is something we hope to do with them often now that my twin has invested in downhill skis and we have a ski house for the season.

Then we had surprise visitors Chris Crowley and kids whom we ski at Mad River Glen with and spend many winter and summer days together with. Chris and his family have a long history at Mad River Glen and if you are up there be sure to ask for him. Chris can show you around the mountain and the secret stashes of powder that at times bless that place.

Lastly, a ski friend we made in 2011 at Sugarloaf happened to call and had plans to be in the area, he surprised us with good music, fun times and some incredible switch ski technique. I hope my kids and I can learn some new tricks!

We had a few days on the mountain during our kids Christmas break, and considering how much thaw there was in a week, the mountain still had plenty of snow, with many fun options to ski. The cold weather was a bit rough for our youngest but, Nevada forged on and skied as soon as she warmed up. Overall I would say the conditions were really good considering and every day we had a dusting of snow which helped with the hard pack and ice that developed.

We hope you enjoy this episode of our trip titled "The Gifts of Winter". Skiing brings families together. We hope we can ski together with you all one day this season.

With Brigitte Barrett, Alicia Alba, Christopher M. Crowley, DøRę Mîa, Tali Crowley, John E Barrett, Mike Mahalati, Rennie Alba[/url]
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy