Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

accommodation in courchevel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
am looking at planning a trip to courcheval last two weeks of March as am thinking of doing a basi course.... can anyone point me in the direction of dog friendly accommodation.... at least 1 bedroom ideally two bed?

i dont know courchevel at all and i know that there are different levels, i would like to get the one that would quick access to the snow (actually skiing though rather than easy access i.e. a gondola) and also near a nursery if poss....

cheers guys
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lots of cheaper apartments in 1650 (moriond) that are ski in/ ski out.
Ariondaz, Club Maeva, Grand Bosses all served by the Petit Moriond mini lift which lifts you up 100m onto the main slope in 1650 and can all be skied back to.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers, does anyone know of any small catered chalets i.e. for 4 people? am guessing they probably dont exist? i am just looking to see where i can find a small chalet thats catered, alternatively is their someone i can get in to chef in the evenings?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You are unlikely to find a chalet that small without it costing the earth. You maybe better off going the other direction and looking at the chalet hotels. igluski is a good place to start
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy