Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di Campiglio - How is the snow right now?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys - im going to Mdc this Sat. Cant make much sesnse of the snow reports opnline - any1 been/going/live there got any more info for me? thank you Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't go.

I've just come back and it was fairly dire or at least getting that way, it is in serious need of some new snow.

Conditions in the village as we drove out were full sun and +8 degrees.

TR coming soon!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The condidtions, like most of Europe are not too good at the moment, although Madonna is not as bad as some places. We all want perfect condidtions when we arrive, fresh powder and sun shine, but the weather isn't like that. We just have to remember that we're on holiday and make the most of it.

Mind you, if you're going this Sat you may be OK.
Here is the forecast for next week. Snow.

http://www.ilmeteo.it/meteo-lungo-termine/Madonna+di+Campiglio
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok thanks for your help. I have looked at the snow reports for Passo Tonale and Presena Glacier and that looks pretty good. My pass covers that so maybe i will see if i can get to these areas the first few days in a hope that the snow comes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Bev i am here all season and the weather is baking at the minute, that said the piste are being very well looked after and it is surprisingly acceptable conditions. The snow making facilities here are very good at the temperature at night has been low enough!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh great,thank u. I was starting to really worry. Iv been looking at tonale aswel so maybe go ther for a day of ther is a bus. I'm sure it will be ok. Thanks again.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi All
Been avidly watching the snow reports to and @homers double, comments look about right to me judging by the freezing levels (throughout Europe)
Not booked anything yet but a week off work from the 17th - maybe surfing in Lanzarote might be a better option!!! Sad Sad Sad
GUTTED
Lets pray to the snow (coldness)god!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
17th January
Snow has arrived in Madonna di Campiglio
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's snowing outside my window right now
I am in Madonna di Campiglio for the next 4 weeks to look after our happy clients Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pretty F***ing awesome Toofy Grin snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Couldn't say it better myself.
Looks like we've got some consistency at last.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Like this:

Was just about perfect today Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Another perfect day in Campiglio Happy

snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@rob@rar, snowHead snowHead
Great pics...really is picture postcard there.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@ALQ, more photos here if anyone is interested in seeing this lovely ski domain.
snow report
@rob@rar, Far too much smiling going on....tougher drills cap'n! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
@ALQ, which is exactly what I did with my group this morning! Quite a techy session after a high speed/high mileage day yesterday. Up&Overs and carving on the outside ski being the main tasks.
snow report
It looks fantastic, we are going for a few days in late march, hope to hell we get snow, I know it's late, but in general what are the conditons like in late march ?
ski holidays
Anyone out there at the moment? Any update gratefully received
ski holidays
I'm in MdC right now - we have great snow right down to the village, with about another meter due on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
snow report
Thanks @Campiglio, arriving on 1 April with my elder son for our first visit to Campiglio. Really looking forward to it.
latest report
I never made it to Campiglio, the flights to bergamo were cancelled due to an airtraffic control strike on friday, we ended up in Zacopane in Poland, had paid for our hotel too, so now the hastle of getting insurance sorted. I was sooooooo looking forward to Madonna, guess I have to wait until next year
latest report
Just back from 4 nights in MdC at the beginning of April.

Flew via Verona. Drove a tortuous route via Riva (Garda) to get there following my Sat Nav. Much quicker coming back via Folgarida and Cles (130 minutes in a Corsa) using the route suggested by @kendoddsdadsdogsdeadsuggested -thanks

Stayed at the Hotel Spinale. Great location, and food. Room fine, staff pleasant, pool quite small. All a little old fashioned.

Really liked the ski area-we are piste skiers. We were lucky with unseasonable cold weather, mainly clear. Resort runs were open other than the Spinale Black, and generally in decent condition, bearing in mind the time of year. Spinale/Groste side held up better than 5 Laghi and Pradalago. Our favourite slopes were those above Marilleva and between these and MdC. The black down to Folgarida was fun too as was the red down Spinale. No lift queues to speak of. Nice mountain huts (Groste restaurant was a favourite). Mountain prices a little higher than Austria perhaps. Sometimes a little slow with the service. Probably normal Italian pace

Fresh some overnight before our last day. Windy on day one and day four which closed a few lifts and scoured the higher pistes at Groste. Otherwise pistes in fantastic condition and brilliantly kept.

Really enjoyed the resort –stunningly beautiful on a clear day - and will return without question.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy