Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Catered Chalet - La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
I hope I am not transgressing any rules by posting this. Son is currently in La Plagne and has drawn my attention to this offer. £199 per person in a catered chalet, including Geneva transfers if needed. Neither my son nor I am connected in any way with this company, so I am not regarding this as "advertising" rather trying to make people aware of an offer that they may be interested in, and which looks to me to be a good deal.

https://www.facebook.com/Charlieandphoebe/posts/1527710707478307

http://www.williski.co.uk/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not breaking any rules that I know of, I wish I could justify going myself...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's an amazing price, but sadly on their website they declare that they "love good banter".

Sorry, I'm out.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
andy from embsay wrote:
That's an amazing price, but sadly on their website they declare that they "love good banter".

Sorry, I'm out.

?? Puzzled some kind off coversation?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hyst, He's from Embsay. Nuff said. Unless you have 6 fingers or like worrying sheep, you wouldn't have much in common.

Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm from Cumbria, actually, @thecramps! Exiled on the wrong side of the Pennines for the last 15 years sadly...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@andy from embsay, What a coincidence, I was brought up in Upper Wharfedale, but got marooned over here a long while ago.

But being a Cumbrian, the sheep worrying thing still applies. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Aye, a Herdwick's always a Herdwick wherever you are...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Excellent value
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Prefer a borderdale me'sen. Help me sleep.

Yan Tyan tethera, etc etc.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thecramps wrote:
Prefer a borderdale me'sen. Help me sleep.

Yan Tyan tethera, etc etc.

And of course the never to be forgotten "bumfit"... Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@andy from embsay, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
With apologies for the thread diversion...

https://play.spotify.com/track/7zFiSdjQgd7L8CYAklSR08?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@nbt, excellent, although I prefer

http://youtube.com/v/Wmwyp38VwMQ
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@thecramps, me too, that's one of my favourites Smile

Quote:
I love a good bum on a woman, it makes my day...
ski holidays
Looks like the offer is still there. £199 catered chalet to include Geneva transfers.
https://www.facebook.com/Charlieandphoebe?fref=nf
I guess there is still space in chalets and good deals to be had. Maybe it seems strange to say this (from the viewpoint of a holidaymaker) but I hope things don't get too cheap. I want the chalet owners / holiday companies / TOs to survive and prosper
snow conditions
Looks like that's not a full week. They're all starting at £299 according to the website. Oh, and you need to get to Geneva. It all adds up Sad
snow report
@cardweg, £299 for a full week chalet board including return transfer from Geneva is still very cheap.
ski holidays
Silver ski are doing offering La Plagne for £299 inc flights, transfers and catered chalet, next week
snow report
£299 for a week inc flights, transfers & catered chalet. Now THAT's a deal!
I took a £299 deal last year, but it was over £700 by the time everything else was paid for. Still a good price, but maybe not such a stellar bargain as it seemed at first.
There are definitely bargains out there, but my point was really that you need to look at all the costs involved.
I loved Paradiski & will be there again in 17 days and counting snowHead
CW
snow conditions
cardweg, the way that I read it is that they have discounted the price on their web page, but that the price is further discounted on the FaceBook page. If anyone is interested I would check the FB page and then give them a call rather than just booking off the website.

I agree that there are extras such as lift pass, transport, ski hire (if needed) etc etc.

It just made me wish I could spare the time from work and be there. But then I often think that.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy