Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The best snow is on...........the lower slopes!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Really good snowfall here in Verbier today, but a strange one.

Our place in in Le Chable, at 900m, the village below Verbier.
Here we have had about 50-60cm of the lightest, fluffiest powder snow you could wish for
Japanese quality and quantity.

Up top in Verbier the snow was thick and falling fast, but it was like tiny pellets and the "powder" wasn't all that powdery, quite heavy in fact.

As you skied lower on the mountain it got deeper and fluffier.....but as is the way here it also became less and less tracked out as all the Powder Hounds (and Verbier has a lot!) are 99.9% obsessed with getting as high as possible where A: Not Powder and B:Tracked out.

Shame we don't have skiing in Le Chable, because the best snow of all is here.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here in La Plagne the lower slopes were open anything higher was closed ...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been saying that you don't need to go to the highest place around for years - sometimes you have to let people discover these little gems on their own, whilst the rest of the crowd preaches 'But you have to go high altitude to get the best snow'- Yadda Yadda..... sure, you believe that - i'm going to go off to the secret places I know which are lower (and quieter) and enjoy the best snow
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Insiders, until today the lowers slopes have all been green grass so basically you're talking out your........yes it rhymes with grass!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Graupel
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rungsp wrote:
Shame we don't have skiing in Le Chable, because the best snow of all is here.

Presumably you meant to say "shame we don't have ski lifts in Le Chable" ? wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jirac18 wrote:
@Insiders, until today the lowers slopes have all been green grass so basically you're talking out your........yes it rhymes with grass!

Depends where you've been skiing.... the Pyrenees has snow you know, also America, Canada, Japan.... So narrow minded, shame for you
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Insiders, THE BIGGER THE CHAT... THE SMALLER THE CHAP (ring any bells with you?)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@rungsp, I wonder if the wind was a factor higher up yesterday?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jirac18 wrote:
@Insiders, THE BIGGER THE CHAT... THE SMALLER THE CHAP (ring any bells with you?)

i'm a woman, thanks.... didn't see that one coming - NehNeh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy