Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I cant watch "Eastenders" for an hour!

Poster: A snowHead
There are only 27 of us online this evening ... Are the rest watching Eastenders????

I like the "Baby Jesus" and all that but I'm bored silly already.

I want to think about skiing ... I want to pray for snow ... I want to go to Austria ...
I want "Gemütlichkeit" .. I want girls in overflowing durndells .... I want flowers in window boxes ...

And I want them now!
But a cheap weak in January will do.

Any ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Watching R.I.P.D hopefully Easternoffenders will get the hint and all we need do is carve wink the stone.

If I could get away in Jan would not care if it was Austria, France, or even Bulgaria or Scotland as long as they had reasonable snow.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@DrLawn, no Eastenders here, I wouldn't know who anyone was. JUst finished watching Dr Who (Iplayer).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Speedo ... I just watched the trailer for RIPD as I didn't know what it meant .. does look worth watching.

& Hi Ya Bells! .. I feel sorry for you watching Dr Who (it is nonsense) .. but I've watched that tonight as well .. so I was pretty Tellied out.
I must admit I could not help crying half the time in "Call the midwife" .. I must be soft.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I loves EastEnders; how can anyone resist the lure of cockneys having a miserable time? Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
When yo put it like that ... ah shame .. there is only 5 minutes left
Duuff Duuff Duufff!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dr Who is certainly closer to real life than EastEnders. That said I haven't watched any TV in 3 days. Checking the weather thread hourly on my phone though - Flaine on the 3rd so I have a valid excuse.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can't watch Deadenders for 1 minute, never mind an hour! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Family stuff, Dr. Who and then games played for the rest of the evening (Pointless board game and Scene It). Great fun Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dinner with brothers and niblings in Dunfermline, presents then an hour or so as we all tried to solve Metal Puzzles and youngest niece worked out her Cat's IQ. Then drive back to Blair Atholl with step-mum for Downton Abbey with whisky and dates. Lovely christmas.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tangowaggon wrote:
Can't watch Deadenders for 1 minute, never mind an hour! rolling eyes

I am ashamed to say that I cannot miss an episode Embarassed I used to loathe it and poo poo it. In my defence I am on sick leave at the moment so maybe I can get back to normal soon and no one will be the wiser.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
i have also been checking the weather/cams on a regular basis -- nearly as depressing as watching Eastenders .. Sad ( If you dont beleive me have a look at the Pleney webcam in Morzine.....!)

slight update - pleney webcam now showing two small dumps on snow from cannon.... !
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Hells Bells, How do you manage to get IPlayer, I can't use it in Switz,
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

In my defence I am on sick leave at the moment

You wouldn't believe the c**p I watched when I broke my leg this year
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Swissie, Laughing
I haven't watched much during the day - except for Escape to the Country now and then. I'm not really listening to the chat though as I keep assessing access to the properties and dismissing any with non-injury friendly steps.
latest report
I do a lot of work in peoples houses, installing level access showers for the disabled, who, frequently have daytime tv on, it's a double whammy!, first you end up disabled and have difficulty leaving the house, then!, you are subjected to daytime tv Shocked , I pray for a swift demise when it comes. Dad went out for a walk on a sunny day, had a heart attack and never got home
latest report
@tangowaggon,
Really sorry to hear about your dad!

I went out for a walk today with the misses, we stomped up 3.5 miles of hill had a pint and then stomped back down again.
I must admit I did watch 15 minutes of the Eastenders drivel tonight.
snow conditions
@Swissie,
I think Bells must go through what they call a "Proxy server".

My daughter used it all the time when they lived in Zug
ski holidays
Hi @Swissie,
Have a look at https://www.witopia.net/products/
snow report
@Swissie, I'm not in France at the moment, but watched it last year using Filmon or something similar.
snow conditions
Not watched the goggle box over the holiday except for one DVD. "Valley uprising" about lunatic rock climbers in Yosemite, well worth watching if you are looking for something a little different.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy