Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wham Video

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know where the 1985 Wham video for "Last Christmas" was filmed? Where is the cable car? Has anyone actually been on it?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Saas Fee. Funnily enough saw it on a music station in austria only yesterday otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.

No, haven't been on it.

errrr, so you're a Wham fan then?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JohnHill,

No, just been on TV alot at the moment.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im sure the last time i saw the video i can remember the cablecar having Saas-Fee logo on it Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chris Brookes wrote:
Saas-Fee logo on it Puzzled

It does.......saw it in Comet the other day Laughing (I know....I'm sad)
Currently seeing snow where ever I go.Was in another store today,and watched the same clip from the Fantastic Four over and over.This is the bit where he snowboards down some mountain....and catches fire Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Saw it for the first time for ages the other day. When it was made my neighbour was a friend of the useless one in Wham (not George Michael...). One day I saw him with a ski tan, and asked him where he'd been and the answer was filming a video in the Alps with Wham. I think all the extras were just their mates from home who were free that weekend and went out and got larrupped for the weekend with a film crew. No excuses for the haircuts though...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
michael stocking, good story
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It was snowing quite hard in the Vid. Apparently George kept his hood up throught filming as the snow was making his hair go curly. poor lad.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy