Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sealskinz gloves and socks on offer...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.sealskinz.com/UK/outlet.

The outlet at sealskins are selling off a lot of their gloves for £12.00 a go, I've ordered MrsHD some skiing gloves down from £45.

Waterproof socks, not ->

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have several pairs and love them, I did get some socks but not so sure about them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brilliant! Tthanks@homers double.

I nearly bought a pair for £30 on Sunday. I like £12 much better.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
that's next years pressies sorted, thx @homers double,
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just bought 3 pairs ( 2 for me and 1 pair for the daughter ) saving £169 so well chuffed.

Thanks @homers double, for posting the link snowHead

Missed out on the heavy duty motorcycle gloves though Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On Offer at http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/sealskinz-nov15

I find the Extra cold winter cycling gloves are great gloves in the cold. £25

I'm going to try the socks this year too. £20 2 pairs.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I wear the socks for rowing in winter. Great for getting in and out if we have to stand in the river. Light flexible wellies you don't have to take off!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@CD Any idea what they'd be like inside a ski boot?

I'm worried they might be a bit thick or wrinkle into ridges and pressure points.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Why would you want to wear Sealskinz socks inside ski boots? Their main benefit is that they are waterproof. In all my years skiing, even in rain or slush in Scotland, I've never had wet feet inside a ski boot.

Anyway, been years since I tried any but they lack of any stretch/flexibility would be a no no for me, especially in a sock.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Would the Smartwool socks they have on offer this week be a better choice? I'm struggling to justify forking out 17euro on a pair of socks, but the Decathalon ones I had were a bit useless....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I wouldn't wear the socks for skiing - awesome for walking - especially if you might get in some boggy parts or your boots are less reliable than they should be.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy