Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Eurostar service - London to Lyon from May 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had an email from voyages-SNCF about a new eurostar service from London to Lyon

Travelling to Provence just got a whole lot easier thanks to the new Eurostar Lyon-South of France service.

From 1 May 2015, the new year-round service will take you from London to Lyon, Avignon or Marseille from as little as £89(1) return.

Book now for Summer 2015!

London > Lyon from £89(1) RTN

London > Avignon from £99(2) RTN

London > Marseille from £99(2) RTN

Book now
>

More details here - http://uk.voyages-sncf.com/en/deals/eurostar-provence?ectrans=1

Train runs 5 days a week (Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun) arrivng in Lyon part Dieu at 13:00ish, departing Lyon 17:25ish for the return journey, journey time of under 6 hours.
Change required at Lille on the return journey for immigration checks.
Journeys can be booked up to 9 months in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now that is good news, we now need some enterprising transfer companies to meet them at Lyon........
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@chocksaway, You need to have a word with Stellios, maybe he'll add more routes to his easybus service.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skichampcouk, I might have more luck with Ben (from Bensbus.co.uk)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are already transfers from the airport so ones from Part Dieu should be easy enough, or just jump on the bus or tram out to the airport. Can probably do something by train too to Grenoble, Bourg, Moutiers, etc.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just had a look: train to Bourg from Part Deux take 3h 35 m and the first train after 13:00 is 14:50 (arrive BsM @ 18.25) which is a bit of a shame, but is similar to changing in Paris I guess, and gives a couple of hours to find some nice lunch in a bistro pres de la gare....

Also leaving Bourg at midday to get home (OK London) for 10pm also seems a good option.

Yes, on thinking about it, gets my vote as another option.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy