Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pouvez-vous m'aider dans mon projet de recherche??

Poster: A snowHead
Bonjour!

Je vous contacte tout en espérant que vous puissiez m'aider dans mon projet de recherche. Je suis une étudiante anglaise à l'université de Leeds Beckett et j'étudie la langue française et la gestion du tourisme. Actuellement, je suis dans ma dernière année et j'écris un projet sur l'effet du changement climatique dans les stations de ski.

Je vous écris parce que j'ai remarqué que vous avez un intérêt pour les vacances dans les stations de ski comme vous avez une connexion avec une entreprise ou un club de sports d'hiver dans les Alpes. Je serais très reconnaissante si vous pourriez remplir ce questionnaire pour ma recherche.
Voici le lien : https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/SXM98QP

Je serais très reconnaissante si vous pouvez envoyer ce questionnaire à vos clients, famille ou amis qui ont un intérêt pour les stations de ski.
Merci pour votre temps et votre participation. Si vous avez une question sur ma recherche, s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à me contacter. Mon email est s.johnson7322@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

Cordialement

Samantha Johnson
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Parlez-vous Anglais?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
She's english studying french (and has done a very good job at it based on this writing!).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would have thought a student at Leeds Beckett would be able to write English? And climate change is going to be quite an emotive subject (as it is on every internet forum around the world) with some saying it is all man's fault, some saying it is happening regardless of man, and others saying it isn't happening at all.

Good luck with the survey.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, yes I'm English studying French and I am at the moment trying to find people to fill in my questionnaire. It has to be in French so I'm trying to find any French people who have an interest in ski stations to fill out the questionnaire! Smile

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 9-12-14 12:37; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Apparently she is a student at Leeds uni but perhaps they don't expect you to do any research before posting a request. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@tarrantd, or perhaps she hopes that some people on Snowheads might be able to speak enough French to understand what's wanted? Not unreasonable; surely we're not all uneducated peasants? wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
je l'ai fait!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Done. Good luck.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sam.johnson234, Have you posted the link to the survey on Skipass ?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Moi aussi Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Merci beaucoup! Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Done Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sam.johnson234 wrote:
I'm trying to find any French people who have an interest in ski stations to fill out the questionnaire! Smile

pam w, you're not French! (Haven't met the others who've done it but I'm guessing they're not either Puzzled )
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Done. My French is not as rusty as I thought, but I did have to consult the regions map for question 9. Smile
snow conditions
Done! Interesting exercise, of the several French ski resorts I've visited over the years I had no idea which French Departments they were located in, so had to google 'em. Well at least I've now increased the sum total of my French geographical knowledge thanks to the survey! Laughing
ski holidays
maggi wrote:

pam w, you're not French! (Haven't met the others who've done it but I'm guessing they're not either Puzzled )

Sam.johnson234 wrote:
It has to be in French so I'm trying to find any French people who have an interest in ski stations to fill out the questionnaire! Smile

The only stipulation appears to be that the survey is conducted in French, not that the respondents need to have French passports.
snow conditions
Sam...........................

Versuchen, euch zu helfen in ihrem Forschungsprojekt über Skifahren, aber bin zu einem Verlust an, weil der Geist von Sam Johnson nur Ruhe. Was ist ein Mann zu tun .......... ?

Nehmen Sie zwei Aspirin und rufen Sie mich bitte in den Morgen.
ski holidays
Quote:

je l'ai fait!

+1

Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Done - bonne chance!
snow conditions
Done
ski holidays
Done.
ski holidays
Quote:

Versuchen, euch zu helfen in ihrem Forschungsprojekt über Skifahren, aber bin zu einem Verlust an, weil der Geist von Sam Johnson nur Ruhe. Was ist ein Mann zu tun .......... ?

Nehmen Sie zwei Aspirin und rufen Sie mich bitte in den Morgen.

I'm concerned about my German... I don't seem to be able to understand this (I can read the words but somehow...) Smile
snow conditions
I had to Google translate that one.
snow report
done Smile
snow report
Sam.johnson234, Try posting on this French forum http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/index.php
snow report
Quote:

I'm concerned about my German... I don't seem to be able to understand this

@schneeflocke, wink
ski holidays
Termine. Je ne pense pas que je suis tres respecteux de l'environment... Embarassed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
didn't fill in the OP questionnaire though.

conflict of interest... global warming (or environment change, if you prefer) pays my salary.
snow report
Je l'ai fait aussi
latest report
Bonsoir Mlle SamJohnson
Malheureusement, trente deux annees avait passé devant le temps a quand j'ai étude le francais a l'ecole.
Ma femme rier quand je parle le francais a les magazins
alors, je ne fais pas votre questionnaire des stations des ski

PS. Les mistakes des spellings et grammaire sont seulement a cause du Spellchequer

Mes apologies
ski holidays
Et moi
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy