Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - Guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm heading to Serre Chevalier with a friend in January and am looking to get some off piste skiing in.

Ski New Gen seem pretty booked up, does anyone know of any other firms/ people that could offer a guided day? I'm hesitant to ask ESF but they might be the only option.

Thanks,

Tom
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MWG_Thomas, I do know one guide who is probably free then, he's very good and knows the whole area inc Milky Way very well and further down South as well as obviously La Grave.

There's also Darren Turner who is superb but may well be booked up.

If you're interested then let me know.

I'm out the whole season there and an example of what we get up to is here http://www.stylealtitude.com/gallery and once I'm out there middle of next week I'll set up the webcam and be doing daily snow reports and weather bulletins http://www.stylealtitude.com/serrechevalierweathercam.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Weathercam - If you could let me know the details of the guide you know that would be great. I'll also try Darren Turner.

Thanks for your help,

Tom
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MWG_Thomas, if New Gen are booked up , Mel is usually very good at suggesting or even contacting alternatives.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy