Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decions/Decisions - 4 Valleys or Madonna

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

We're a group of 9 (2 couples and 5 single guys varying ski ability from second year competent low inter to two with 20+ years experience) going on a corporate ski trip, the host and I can't decide on two wonderful options, does anyone have any personal experience of either resort, and or even better the chalet/hotel involved. Any comments/opinions would be much appreciated.

1) Hotel Chalet del Sogno, Madonna di Campiglio.

17th March to 21st March, 4 nights, http://en.hotelchaletdelsognocampiglio.com/

Lovely hotel great compact resort, very nice town I think.

2) Chalet Auriane, La Tzounaz (4 valleys)

25th March to 29th (4 nights), http://www.chaletauriane.com/

Stunning chalet with quick links to Verbier and the rest of the 4V.

Clear difference is one is a hotel and one is a chalet, we're fine with either. The other factor IMO is the date, we will be going earlier to Madonna (not much but towards end of season on La Tsounaz option).

Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@neilkav, If you've got that 5-bed chalet to yourselves I would definitely go for that.

The skiing above La Tz is lovely and it links in well and easily with the main Verbier area.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm a confirmed Italophile, but if someone else is picking up the tab, I'd go to Switzerland! Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chalet Del Sogno is owned by a personal friend of mine. It is an all suite hotel (no rooms per se) and the owner prefers to sell on bed and breakfast basis. There is a great a la carte restaurant on the ground floor (Ristorante Due Pini) and, a half board option is possible. If you choose this hotel, ask Domenico to show you his Ferrari collection.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blimey I think the Ferraris alone would swing it. I would go for La Tzoumaz, you're really spoilt for choice with both places here Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy