Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First class rail travel - Swiss style

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hmm! Christmas time - spending loads of money skiing in Lech with the family - flying to Zurich on 27th and catching the train to nearest stop (just short of St Anton) - pre-booked 2nd class - 200 pounds return, 2hr 20 min journey - 5 of us - 4 adults and the 16 year old daughter goes free! Good value eh? So why shouldn't I pre-book first class? 300 pounds all in. Is it worth it? What extra do I get? Have I made a mistake? Birmingham to Euston - 180 pounds return! Swiss rail travel looks exceptional value! Is it? Should I re-book? It is Christmas after all? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Colin Bell, 1st class have bigger seats and more leg room, but both tend to be much more comfortable and cleaner than UK trains, you also find silent coaches, not much good for group travel though
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D G Orf, thanks, but free booze and food might tip the balance. Any knowledge?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Colin Bell, save your money until the reach the resort,2nd class is fine wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin Bell wrote:
Hmm! Christmas time - spending loads of money skiing in Lech with the family - flying to Zurich on 27th and catching the train to nearest stop (just short of St Anton)Puzzled

But the train goes straight to St Anton - there is a station there snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hibernia, I'm told Langen am Arlberg is the stop for Lech?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin Bell,
Quote:

but free booze and food might tip the balance. Any knowledge?

Yes,you pay for it,its not included in the price !
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Colin Bell, dunno
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Colin, yes, Langen is where you stop and then connect by bus/taxi - about 20 mins to Lech from Langen.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy