Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

VT transfers from Moutiers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Three of our party of 9 are travelling on the Eurostar to Moutiers in April 15, getting into Moutiers at apparently 18:11.

Just checked the altibus website to get a ticket for the transfer sorted, and the last bus (apparently) on the Saturday is 18:00

Really?

Am I missing something?

If bus isn't an option from Moutiers, any other recommendations for good value ways to get two skiers (no equipment) and an non-skier up from the train station to the resort?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, sorry but you are not missing anything there are no buses after 6pm, I have been having the same problems myself. Apparently you wont have a problem getting a taxi but this will be costly in comparison. What I had to do was change to the night train. Hope this helps
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, sorry but you are not missing anything there are no buses after 6pm, I have been having the same problems myself. Apparently you wont have a problem getting a taxi but this will be costly in comparison. What I had to do was change to the night train. Hope this helps
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen - thanks - well at least it's not me being completely stupid with the timetables then! Barking mad, even if you assume that most of the passengers will be getting onto package-tour transfer at Moutiers, surely there'd be enough demand to hold the 18:00 bus for 30 minutes to let a few stragglers on! Who says European nations plan their public transport better than the Brits, lol!!

There goes the cheap option, anyway!

Hopefully splitting the cost three ways will make it a little more palatable.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@larkim, maybe ask one of the transfer companies as they might do a good price as the may have capacity at that time. www.snowboundtransfers.co.uk and speak to Roxanne might be worth a go
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers, will give that a go!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy