Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

National Rail - Xmas 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys I know this is next year and a long way off, but my and other half are already planning the getaway next Xmas and it just so happens that Xmas day will be when the Eurostar leaves London.

has anyone traveled on Xmas day? Does anyone know if national rail run any type of service so i can get from Cambridge to Kings X?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IME, the rail network is pretty much shut down for xmas; that said, things like the Stansted Express might run, so that might be worth looking into
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's what I thought. I guess the other option would be to get a hotel Xmas Eve then mooch about London for the day or see if there are any coaches running like national Express.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You should be able to look at what trains are running for Christmas Day this year, and use that as a good guide to what will be running next year.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
do you know for sure that the Eurostar will run on Xmas day?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have checked the times for this Xmas and no services are running.

Yes the Euro is running, I checked with them directly, and Crystal are selling holidays for next Xmas already with the Eurostar option.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are no rail servicves on Christmas Day. The network effectively shuts down from ealry on Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. Many routes are also suspended on Boxing Day as they use the time to carry out large projects that need consecutive days of no trains.

You will probably find that there are bargains to be had in hotels in London as generally people don't stay away.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have a look at prices for this Christmas Eve and you'll see what I mean. £130 for the Hilton Euston. £98 for the Premier Inn St Pancras. Probably a better option than trying to get there on Christmas Day.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maybe a good year to take the overnight Eurostar Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy