Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weems E-book free 15th December

Poster: A snowHead
Some interesting points on this - download a free copy on it's release day.

http://www.edgechange.com/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scarpa, what did you think of the first five chapters (previously released)?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've downloaded it, but haven't had time to read any of it yet. Looks very attractive though - and I think he's even older than me!!!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, He is a bit of a poetical hippy (and I like that) - he puts some great points across - seems to share your approach of keeping things simple yet really getting in touch with the snow/conditions, and having a varied technique which you can adapt to what you want to do. Oh - he talks about diving too snowHead

comprex, Quite liked them - but the whole book puts his ideas across with a little more completeness.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarpa, I've edited your title to reflect the fact that it's no longer "today" - and my extreme annoyance that I was on my way back from Turkey yesterday and missed it Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alan Craggs, Cheers fella snowHead Do you think that that extenuating circumstance would lead him to let me share it with you Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you don't ask you don't get.... wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alan Craggs, Have sent PM
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alan Craggs, Isn't it a bit early in the season for skiing in Turkey?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thanks for this - have downloaded the whole thing tonight, apparently still available. I am going to grow a beard now, it has to help.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
pam w, I'm going to dye my beard white.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I dont need to dye mine - it is white enough
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I haven't studied it in detail but it looks quite interesting. There's quite a lot of "white space" though which might disappoint me if I'd paid cash for it...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Murdoch, Thats ungroomed snow!!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Scarpa, Laughing but that's not what I meant!
ski holidays
David Murdoch, Sorry - you meant powder.
ski holidays
Just received a 'thank you' mail,following the download of 'five chapters',and it has the link for the whole book(and it still works Very Happy )
Having read a few snippets I like the man's style(and humour)Some of its a bit wordy but,on the whole,easy going.Much is made of 'just doing it',and not letting intellect get in the way.Having ploughed my way down some of the analytical threads on here ,I think the man has a point rolling eyes wink
snow report
snowskisnow, Perhaps he should call himself "easiweems"!!!!
latest report
easiski, you know him that well? Shocked
latest report
marc gledhill, Not at all, but according to Scarpa he thinks along the same lines as I do - perhaps I should be "Weemsiski"????
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy