Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Folie Douce to Residence Brelin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm staying in The Brelin monstrosity this christmas when I have usually stayed in Val Thorens and Meribel when Skiing the 3 Vs. Always enjoyed finishing my day of at La Floe Douce and wondered how easy it is to get back to Les Menuires and particularly Le Brelin without getting stranded.

Which runs/times am I going to need to make a exit?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Brelin Barracks, it's not so bad - looking out!
I can remember stringing a non-stop glide from the Col de la Chambre all the way down to Les Menuires' Croisette on my last visit: if you take the Funitel 3 Vallées (used to be called the Funitel Bouquetin), which is based just across from the Folie Douce and closes around 16:30/16:45hrs, then at the top glide along the ridge to reach the start of the Mont de la Chambre blue run, taking that and keeping to the skier's right at junctions all the way down, to splice with the easy red-graded Traversée Montaulever link-track which leads to the Plan du Bouquet blue piste - that'll take you to just above Reberty, with just enough gradient there to carry you across the flat bit around the top terminal of the Doron chairlift, from where you can then traverse across towards the Brelin - or down to a bar of course snowHead
Took me a couple of goes to perfect that route though, so probable best if you scope it out at least once before you need to rely on it! I'm sure there's a Les Menuires regular/seasonnaire on here who could fine-tune the directions for you.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks bud. Cant wait
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy