Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Occupancy rooms in the Gressoney area?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping to do a Snoworks Backcountry course in Feb next year. However unlike some of the other courses travel is independent, they do have a rate on a hotel but while it looks really nice the overall price is pushed up to a level where I could get two holidays worth.

So I'm looking at the possibility of doing the accommodation independently and also posted a thread in the Solo forum to see if anyone else fancies going to the area which would open up package options. Does anyone know of any accommodation locally (happy to use a bus too) that has single rooms? Not too picky the course is 5 full days so expect I'll go back each day and crash.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Bene, my general experience with Italian hotels for business is that they do often have single rooms at sensible prices.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@under a new name, Found a B&B for £300 for the week so will bring my overall cost in under what the other hotel alone was going cost. Going to try and get an extra couple of days in if possible. May as well try to exploit the pro's of doing it all DIY!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hotel Champlouc used to have a single room i was told by the rep.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Il Piccolo Residence in GLT has one bedroom appartments
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy