Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden - Obergurgl bus timetable

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know where I can find one in an undestandable form ?

Looking for Jan 2015 bus times

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@eblunt, if you go to this site:

http://fahrplanheft.oebb.at/bin/query/query-p2w.exe/en?L=vs_postbus&whichTask=pf&p2wType=tb&showAdvancedOptions=1&

You can enter the details and and then download a pdf file of the timetable.

At 'further options', it's probably best to unclick all options other than the bus.

At 'filter time', I selected whole day.

It works well. You used to be able to download the whole multi-page timetable but it seems that this isn't possible any more. However, I think I prefer this selective way of getting the information that you need
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent, thank you , just what I was after.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This is the PDF for the autumn timetable Imst - Oetz Bhf - Soelden Zwieselstein - Obergurgl (valid from 22.9.14) They might update this later in the season but that should give you an idea.

http://www.oetztalerbus.at/images/stories/pdf/fahrplan/fall2014/oetztal.pdf

snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Always fancied skiing Obergurgl but have avoided it as thought not enough pistes in Obergurgl and Hochgurgl for a week- looking at that bus timetable makes it looks more of an option now if bus to Solden is only 30 minutes for a few days there too Very Happy

I will reinstate Obergurgl on my March shortlist! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@schneeflocke, that's the one I was trying to find but couldn't.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@schneeflocke, that's the one I was trying to find but couldn't.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
schneeflocke wrote:
This is the PDF for the autumn timetable Imst - Oetz Bhf - Soelden Zwieselstein - Obergurgl (valid from 22.9.14) They might update this later in the season but that should give you an idea.

http://www.oetztalerbus.at/images/stories/pdf/fahrplan/fall2014/oetztal.pdf

snowHead

That's the one I'm after thanks.

PS - yes those times match up to the times given for 2015 on the other link, so it's valid for next year, thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy