Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sella Ronda

Fisher
Fisher
Hello

I am new to Snowheads so hello everyone.

I went to Selva last year and fell in love with the ski area and the scenery.

I am looking to go again this year with the other half but our budget is tight. I am trying to get flights, transfers and half board any where on the sella ronda for £500.

Does Anybody know of anywhere that will do this?

Many thanks

Fisher
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Colletts would do it for £520 plus flights
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fisher, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead That is a pretty tight budget - you might be able to get a DIY trip for that money, doing cheap flights to Venice, hiring a car and renting an apartment. Collets have a good reputation though, if you can afford the extra.

Or wait till the last minute and try to bag a bargain?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just looked at crystal, and half board in Val di Fassa area, January 10 th is £429
ski holidays
 Fisher
Fisher
Thank you very much

I will look into all of the above.

Admittedly last year was a last minute job.

I just don't want to gamble, that's all.

Thank you for your help

Fisher
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have a look at Mountainsun - they are in San Cassiano and have been there for years, as far as I know they offer some pretty good deals on quiet weeks if you are flexible on dates.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We visit the Val Gardena valley most years. As mentioned, your budget is a bit tight, it's not a super cheap area. But, as also mentioned, the Val di Fassa valley is a little more reasonable.

Good deals can be found for Campitello, which is one lift out and you're albut on the SR. Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good late deals in Canazei from Crystal in last couple of years. We picked up the Cesa Rotic for around £320 HB in January. A basic but comfortable hotel with nice food.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We stopped in Canazei with Crystal on January for about £400, but if the price is higher than that at the moment, wait a few weeks and it should start to drop. If you can do January, it's fairly quiet so you should be able to wait it out. Another bonus is that you'll get the lift pass for the low season price, which will save you a few quid.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy