Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Opinions on these?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
made a shortlist of skis i'm thinking of getting, looking for a ski i take confidently down a piste but can still take off piste when i want and over a few jumps as i want to learn some freestyle. was just curious on anyones experience or views on these skis, im thinking of getting them in sizes between 170 and 177 depending on the ski, im around 6ft but am very light and am used to slightly shorter skis
Nordica Soul Rider in either 169 or 177
Line Chronic 171
K2 Shredinator 170 or 177
Majesty Dirty Bear in 175
Any Advice would be much appreciated Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Female Soulrider skier here. 5ft 5in, around 61kg/9.5 stone and ski the 177s, so would advise going for even longer than 177s if you can. They are so easy to ski. grip well on piste, and give plenty of float off piste. Can't vouch for park performance as that's not my bag at all.

I would guess that most fellow SHs would say you need mid 170s min, and for a twin tip probably a bit longer...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I also have and like the SOul RIders. 5 foot 9 and 68-70kg. I have the 185s and as I said before I like them - playful, fun, versatile and excellent edge grip on hard snow. Remember they have a twin tip (-5cm from length) and tip/tail rocker (-10cm from length). They have a pretty soft flex and are very easy to ski - I think you should go 185, especially if you want them to work offpiste.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@miniyanto, no idea about the quality of the skis, but I'd go for the Line Chronics as they have the marginally less stupid name. Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
foxtrotzulu, Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy