Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

avoriaz april 2015?????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys and girls
pretty new to this we went to avoriaz for my birthday in feb this year. I'm planning a return trip for april 2015 is this to late for avoriaz? and wheres the best place to get transfers are there any private one man dudes that do this before i book getaway cars id rather pay a local or a seasoner thats working than a big company. thanks in advance dave
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't think there's any private one man dudes that dare risk it, but I've used SkiLifts in the past without issue.

early April certainly won't be too late. Late April, can be a bit hit and miss, but there'll still be snow on the main runs.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers buddy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The private one man dudes will be uninsured to carry any further dudes so best avoided. Stick to the reputable ones.

Andy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd see how the start of seson goes before you book PDS in April!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Daleskier, what's the start of the season going to tell you?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@dawmotorsport, skiidygonzales get's well reviewed. And used by the locals.

Is it still open? I have skied Avoriaz from Morzine April 28.

That late in the season I'd book flights now, but leave destination and accommodation until the week before and decide based on the snow the week before. Unless a huge dump is forecast, which may be a factor snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Last year the snow cover was still good in early April for me, particularly up to Swiss side though Feb and March put down a 2m+ base layer before we booked.

Higher resorts like tignes, val thorens, la plagne might be a better bet if you want to book early rather than chance it
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maybe a good call guys wish i could go earlier
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@dawmotorsport, why not come on the EoSB15 with snowheads its 18 to 25 April in Val Thorens which is as snow sure as you can get for this time of year and great value as it includes lift pass
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hi speachmaus wish we could but we are so limited to dates at the moment due to my mrs being at the royal vet collage! i'm thinking we can stretch four days mid december!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy