Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for some skiing buddies Jan 21-28th!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

To be completely honest, I'm desperate to get some skiing in this year, but can't find anyone who can both ski and get the same days off as me!

I was thinking about probably going on a late-ish book to somewhere in Europe...depending on what I could find really.

I'm a pretty easy going 26 year old, but am not really too worried about ages. Little Angel

Let me know if you're interested!

Nick.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wns198, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Good luck with finding a ski mate.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Nick, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Love to help but unforunately we're planning to go the week before.
Why not add yourself to the Skier Profiles and link to it from this topic.
It definitely wouldn't hurt.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wns198, of course there is always the End of Season Bash in either Les Arcs (Bourg St Maurice) or Val Thorens.

See both threads in snowEvents !
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wns198, PM me. A friend of mine (not a snowhead) was trying to get me to go to Val d'Isere in a group of about 20+ people that week...I'm 50% likely to go (choosing between that and a ski camp the following week) but I could ask him if they're happy to get someone else. Cost is around £600 including transfers, chalet accommodation and meals.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cedric, Hi Cedric!

Sorry I've taken a while to reply!! That sounds really good...please could you send me more details?

(I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is how to PM you!!)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nick.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
wns198, PM is a private message....click the send/read messages link top right to send a message to Cedric...as soon as he logs on the site will let him know you've sent him something.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy