Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What are the conditions in Meribel like?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been this season?
latest report
 brian
brian
Kramer, http://www.merinet.com/snow_report.php?id_snow_report=1021
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that brian, unfortunately it's not changed in the past four days. I was wondering if anyone had any more up to date news. Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well, Im booked for xmas week. Looks like wind has removed some snow yesterday (webcam view)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm thinking of booking for Xmas week as well.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer, It's my first 3V experience - build up for the EOSB and poss. a Courchevel trip in between. Maybee see you there ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lampbus, perhaps?

Two weeks is a long time in December, I'm a little twitchy about booking so early.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, I've booked now, so there's no going back.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
from natives.co.uk

La Tania
13 December 2005

Three Valleys links from Courchevel, Méribel, Mottaret, Les Menuires and Val Thorens all now open. Lots of skiing now available on quiet slopes with Saulire and Creux main areas open and runs all the way down to Méribel Village.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy