Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to leave luggage in Les Carroz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey up,

We're off to les Carroz this year and since we're doing the overnight train thing we'll arrive in resort early on Saturday. I'm looking for somewhere to leave our luggage during the day. I see there are some ski lockers at the gondola but not sure whether they're suitable for luggage.
Anyone got any local info?

Thanks!

Shipjack
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shipjack, can you not leave your luggage where you are staying? Obviously you can't get in to your rooms, but most chalets/apartments have a boot room/room off reception where you can leave stuff.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
We're just staying in a private apartment so the previous incumbents will still be there first thing saturday..same applies to the second Saturday where we'll have to get out first thing, but our train leaves in the evening. It's probably not impossible to leave stuff ..just awkward.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is a Left Luggage room across the road from the Tourist office in the centre of Village. It is staffed and they charge a small fee, I don't know any other details though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy