Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Find me a big ski area, please!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Harry Flashman, I'm surprised that only one other person has said Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis - maybe because it's not highly frequented by British skiers, but a great area in same locality as Ishgl and St. Anton. In fact with a hire car it's very easy to do a day trip out to either.

A couple of years back I stayed in a very reasonable B&B about less than 30mins drive from all three (mainly found as I need accom in the area at the last minute and couldn't find anything reasonably priced in resort) - it worked well and I'd certainly do it again if I was in the area. I can look up details if you like, but not sure a daily drive like that would suit you from the above description.

More to the point, having done both Ishgl and Serfaus on the same trip, personally I far preferred Serfaus. The range of terrain was better, and I spent far less time in lift queues than Ishgl. Like I say, however, if a car fits your plans, I'd suggest a day trip to Ishgl too for added variety.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Right chaps - thanks to a nice German colleague, accommodation in Ishgl sorted. Now - any other Ishgl tips?

With flights and accommodation done, hopefully all else is relatively easy, so I can start to get excited....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy