Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

help not working

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear Snowheads, I have been a snowhead for a number of years now, and as I have forgtton my password, tried to get it back in the usual manner. All these requests though are to no avail. Messages are delayed post, no reply etc. As I cannot use my own e-mail address to start again, I have used my wifes e-mail 'Mrs Snowhead' to register as swfclove. If someone knows how to help, or is indeed a nicesnowhead person or indeed Zemanagement, please either respond to this post. My logon is twoodwar. Thanks in anticipation Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sorry, but will keep posting to keep this up there. desperate to get back posting with my 'proper' logon
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OI ADMIN

hope it gets sorted for you
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Boris, appreciate the sympathy of line 2, however do not understand OI ADMIN, at all Puzzled
Any clarification appreciated Confused
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
swfclove, I think he was shouting to try and wake him up Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
swfclove, why not register as threeodwar? We'll know who you are.....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, one can only link one "handle" to one email
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
under a new name, ah. I've never tried to change my name (one of the few......) but it's not difficult to create a new email address, is it?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
swfclove, I'll be in touch Smile

edit - password for twoowdar reset and PMed to swfclove
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nbt thanks that would be good. Pam W - I'd just like to keep the history and number of posts etc. I only want one e-mail address as well. Too many passwords about. Appreciate the response though. Hope to be up and running soon Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
nbt thanks that would be good. Pam W - I'd just like to keep the history and number of posts etc. I only want one e-mail address as well. Too many passwords about. Appreciate the response though. Hope to be up and running soon Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks to all. Now back on Very Happy snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
oops nbt especially!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
twoodwar wrote:
Thanks to all. Now back on Very Happy snowHead

Welcome back.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks!
snow conditions