Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Safari - anyone had any experience of this company?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking with them this year. Anyone had any experience of them, good, bad or indifferent?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, we went to Canada with them two years ago. Was impressed with their service. We dealt with Rupert and he answered all queries promptly - would use them again
Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, 3 trips to Whistler with them and they were excellent. We too dealt with Rupert who was great. If going back to Nth America we wouldn't consider anyone else.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Friend of mine used them and rates them highly.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
booked my whistler trip this year with them , andy has sorted everything for us
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all. Ski Safari staff seem to be v knowledgeable. We have decided to DIY this year on account of trip logistics being simple and returning to a place we went to last Year with Crystal, so we know the accommodation and resort.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Went on honeymoon to whistler/hawaii with them. Brilliant time, no issues at all. Listened to us throughout planning and made good suggestions as to budget and what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Wish they'd stop sending us leaflets tho...too tempting and we def can't afford another trip like that anytime soon!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy