Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Claviere/Montgenevre Private lessons Ski School Recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Off to Montgenevre for half term.

Would like to get a couple of lessons for my son and I.

Looked at the Montgenvre site and noted there is APeak and ESF. Then I thought it surely would not be so difficult to get lessons in Claviere either.

So any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would definitely book the lessons in Montgenevre rather than Claviere. Apeak probably the best option for private lessons but you'd need to contact them soon as they get very busy in school hols. We had a mixed experience with the ESF in Montgenevre. However the ESF instructor my daughter had, Liberato was excellent - I'd recommend asking for him if he's still there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In Claviere there is just one ski school:
http://www.claviere.it/en/activities/ski-and-snowboard/claviere-ski-school.html
Many of the instructors speak good English, as does one of the office staff (she's English) but during half term the ski school is often close to maximum capacity due to school group bookings.
I'd probably suggest you use a Montgenevre school, you can always ski over to Claviere with the instructor if you want to? Apeak have had good recommendations in the past.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks all, will email A-Peak.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy