Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Go-pro hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any recommendations of companies in the UK for camera hire. I'm thinking of a weeks hire in March. Prices for various packages range from around £60 to just over £100. Prices vary depend on accessories included such as batteries, memory cards and mounts.
With the new basic gopro out at £99 I wondered whether to buy that instead but there would be plenty of additional costs to allow for such as mounts, batteries etc so still probably better to hire a higher spec model for what will ultimately be a limited amount of use.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
broadsman, buy.
i purchased a black 3+ and if i am blunt i only do the bottom basics so my money was probably over spent and ego of what i wold actually do with it with a long way above reality.

i am sure the new entry level will give you more than enough to understand i f you want to invest more
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
broadsman, Although in view of this thread you may choose to position the Go-Pro somewhere else other than your helmet! Skullie
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey one of these SJ4000 cameras , only £50 and come with all the accessories you need.

http://www.banggood.com/SJ4000-Waterproof-HD-1_5-Inch-Car-DVR-Camera-Sport-DV-Novatek-1080P-p-917037.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can get the SJ400 and other clones on Amazon which would give you a bit more buyer protection. Check the youtube vids quite a few comparisons with gopro and sony.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i was told that site was genuine , thread on the camera here which may prove useful

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/new-gopro-hero-99-pre-order-jessops-2011752
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The new base model gopro doesn't come out of the case and the battery is integrated so unless you can charge on the go you are not going to get a full days use, that said it's good value. The quality won't match the higher spec models also quality and flexibility of image capture won't match the 3 or 4 series gopros.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy